Skip to main content
User account menu
Letter to the Editor
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
What code is in the image?
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Get new captcha!
Should the United States halt artificial intelligence (AI) implementation by private companies and the government?
• No. AI advancement will happen worldwide, so we have to compete.
• No. We can control AI with good regulations.
• Yes. We need to at least delay implementation so there are clear rules.
• Yes. Once AI is implemented, we will never be able to control it.
• I don’t know.
• I don’t care.
• What’s artificial intelligence?