Skip to main content
User account menu
Letter to the Editor
Reminder Feb 28 2023
on 27 February 2023
Should the United States halt artificial intelligence (AI) implementation by private companies and the government?
• No. AI advancement will happen worldwide, so we have to compete.
• No. We can control AI with good regulations.
• Yes. We need to at least delay implementation so there are clear rules.
• Yes. Once AI is implemented, we will never be able to control it.
• I don’t know.
• I don’t care.
• What’s artificial intelligence?